With the upcoming ECIA general assembly in September 2019 there will be a seat open in the ECIA board. The board of the ECIA has a space for the new board member – a treasurer! The ECIA has a board structure in which each year one of the board member is replaced by a new candidate. Therefore, we are constantly looking for new candidacies. If you have a passion for the profession of interior architecture/design and you are willing to keep the position of a treasurer and explore + work on this profession on a European level – then we would love to hear from you!
What do we offer?
- A chance to work on a European level
- A chance to get a wider view on professional development
- The chance to meet new people and to get new input
- A proactive and organized board
- Periods of two years with a maximum of three cycles
- 4 meetings each year
- 1 general assembly each year
- Time investment of about 2—4 hours a week (average)
Interested to hear more details? Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org