The board of the ECIA has a space for the new board member! With the upcoming ECIA general assembly in September 2018 there will be a seat open in the ECIA board. The ECIA has a board structure in which each year one of the board member is replaced by a new candidate. Therefore, we are constantly looking for new candidacies.
If you have a passion for the profession of interior architecture and design and you are willing to explore and work on this profession on a European level; than we would love to hear from you!
What do we offer?
- A chance to work on a European level
- A chance to get a wider view on professional development
- The chance to meet new people and to get new input
- A proactive and organized board
- Periods of two years with a maximum of three cycles
- 4—5 meetings each year
- 1 general assembly each year (usually combined with one of the board meetings)
- Time investment of about 2—4 hours a week (average)
Furthermore, we are urgently seeking for a candidate for the position of a board candidacy for a secretary general. Currently this position is fulfilled. But it is very wished to have a new replacer as soon as possible to be worked in but the current secretary general.
Interested to hear more details? Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org