Visit the FRAME Awards & FRAME Lab's in Amsterdam
On 21 and 22 February 2018, Frame Lab presents a comprehensive showcase of the latest works and ideas that address critical global issues – from climate change, to the growing digital presence in work and entertainment spaces, to shifting industry trends.
Renowned brands such as Vitra, Dell and König & Neurath, will exhibit innovative new objects alongside designers including Zu Studio, The New Raw, Wellsun and Aectual – presenting everything from large-scale 3D printed floors to energy-neutral integrated technology. With a thought-provoking programme, an impressive guest list, and inspiring talks, panel discussions and workshops by industry leaders, here are five reasons Frame Lab is an event not to be missed.
1. Explore how the physical world is being renegotiated with digital technologies
Take a tour through the best interiors in the world without leaving the grand venue
Get the forecasts on the future from experts like Floriane de Saint Pierre and Ben van Berkel
Immerse yourself in cutting-edge ideas and designs by future-forward studios
You can’t afford to miss out!
• Investigate the complex relationship between analogue and virtual reality at the hackathon facilitated by Raphael Gielgen of Vitra and Laurent Lacour of Hauser Lacour.
• Renowned architect Uwe R. Brückner will also speak on the topic of Hybrid Spaces: Does the Digital Kill the Real?
The best interiors from around the globe will be on display in the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. See all the nominees here.
Leaders in their field such as Ben van Berkel (founder of UNStudio) and Floriane de Saint-Pierre (founder and president of Floriane de Saint-Pierre & Associés) will discuss the changing landscape of design and architecture.
Frame Lab invites all the most innovative studios to exhibit how they are addressing human issues from the four angles of design: Me, We, World and Wellness. (Find out more about the four Labs here.)
- Space10 will explore spatial solutions to population density;
- Wellsun presents a transparent brick that functions as both construction material and energy generator;
- Studio Klarenbeek & Dros demonstrates algae as an ultra-sustainable 3D-printing material; and Nick Verstand experiments with materializing auras based on neurobiology.
Discover the latest collaborations, trends, and surprising possibilities for interiors in the 21st century by attending the event of the year together with the international players who are, literally, building the future.
Don't miss this event and get your tickets now! ECIA members can get discount through their National Organisation. Please visit frameweb.com/frame-lab for more information .